A Room will be dedicated to upload your presentations on the computers: preview room “Room 1F” located at the 1st floor
For each session a computer will be at your disposal with the specifications below;
– Windows environment
– PowerPoint 2010
– Acrobat reader
A technician will welcome you for assistance.
– Please upload on the computer in the preview room your presentation on USB key at least 2 hours before your talk.
– All presentations have to be in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 format or PDF format.
– The format of the projector screen will be 4:3, so please try to use this format.
– In order to keep the sessions on time it is very important to respect time: 15 min for presentation + 5 min for questions.
– If you are a MAC user do not forget to bring your adapter for HDMI cable.
The poster should be printed in A0 format.
Grid wall panels and binder clips will be available to display the posters throughout the conference.
For any question please contact the ICMFF12 secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org